Sales & Support
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Double Working Table Screwdriver Robot With Two Screw Feeders||Usage:||For Feeding And Fastening Screws|
Double working table screwdriver robot with two screw feeders
Double working table, double electric batch, double system independent control, single working table can work independently, can be locked with one or two different screws,
It is matched with blowing type feeding or adsorption feeding.
|Model||YS-L542 screw feeder screwdriver|
|Power supply||220V/110V 50HZ/60HZ|
|Working area||200(X)*400mm(Y)*100mm(Z) , two working table|
|Screw feed type||Absorb Feed with screw presenter|
Note: It is a combination of two machines. Two screwdrivers can work separately.
1) Wide universality, small in size, can cooperate with production line, convenient for product replacement.
2) High efficiency, the number of electric screwdriver of the Z axis is customizable according to customer’s requirements. Several electric screwdrivers can work at the same time, which is the work of a number of workers. For example, a desktop automatic screw locking machine with 4 electric screwdrivers can lock continually with 4 screws at one time; it can lock several products at the same time.
3) The Y axis can be made into double-station (that is, double Y axis),so the operator can load alternately.
4) Reduce the labor intensity of workers.
5) High degree of automation, easy operation which the staff can master and debug quickly. A worker can manage several machines at the same time.
6) Accurate torsion, convenient adjustment, and the quality of lock is guaranteed.
7) The air-blowing screw is transmitted to the month of the electric screwdriver directly compare with the air-breathing ones, which saves the time of back and forth and ensures the efficiency.
8)With the function of leak detection, once a screw did not fill in place it can fill continually or start alarm processing, which will reduce leak screws of the products and increase the qualified rate.
Contact Person: Ms. Sally Way